- Select the course(s) you want to take from the EGCC class schedule.
- Meet with your advisor, counselor or other appropriate person at your college or university to determine the proper course work at EGCC and to ensure transferability for your degree requirements.
- Obtain transient student permission from your college or university. This is a formal authorization to enroll in another college and is verification that your home school accepts successfully completed course work. This permission is usually in a standard form or letter from an advisor or counselor.
- Complete the EGCC Application for Admission if you have never taken an EGCC credit class before.
- Mail the completed forms to:
Eastern Gateway Community College
4000 Sunset Boulevard
Steubenville, OH 43952
Or fax the completed forms to: Admissions Office 740.266.2944
- You must request your EGCC official transcript be sent to your home institution.
For more information, contact the Admissions Office at 740.264.5591 x212.