Transient Students

  • Select the course(s) you want to take from the EGCC class schedule
  • Meet with your advisor, counselor or other appropriate person at your college or university to determine the proper course work at EGCC and to ensure transferability for your degree requirements.
  • Obtain transient student permission from your college or university. This is a formal authorization to enroll in another college and is verification that your home school accepts successfully completed course work. This permission is usually in a standard form or letter from an advisor or counselor.
  • Complete the EGCC Application for Admission if you have never taken an EGCC credit class before.
  • Mail the completed forms to:
         Eastern Gateway Community College
         Admissions Office
         4000 Sunset Boulevard
         Steubenville, OH 43952
    Or fax the completed forms to: Admissions Office 740.266.2944
  • You must request your EGCC official transcript be sent to your home institution.

For more information, contact the Admissions Office at 740.264.5591 x1993.