Project Hope is an income eligible program designed to connect participants with a student coach who collaborates with them on a path to academic success and provides ongoing guidance and support. If you’re struggling and want a career in healthcare but don’t think it’s possible to go to school, call us toll free today:
Programs* available throughout the Ohio and Mahoning Valleys include:
- Acute Care Nurse Aide
- Advanced Patient Care Technician
- EMT Paramedic
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Coding Specialist
- Medical Lab Technician
- Nurse Aide
- Practical Nursing
- Professional Health Care Provider Assistant
- Radiology Technology
- Registered Nurse & Associate Degree Nursing
- Respiratory Therapy
* Not all programs are offered at all locations, call 877.343.6301 for details.
- STNA Tuition Assistance (Nurse Aide)
- Transportation Assistance
- Emergency Funding
- Linkage to Community Support Services
- HOPE Rewards Program
Project Hope, funded by a federal grant, has three main objectives:
- To create the Hope Coalition comprised of institutions of higher education, One-Stops, WIAs, career and training centers, other community support agencies, apprenticeship providers, employers, and ABLE programs.
- To create three new career pathways to be offered throughout the college’s service area.
- To expand healthcare programs at the college.