Outgoing Transient Students
- You must be a current EGCC student with a minimum 2.0 grade point average and in good financial standing at EGCC.
- Complete the EGCC Transient Application form. If you are a financial aid seeking student complete the financial aid student Transient Form for financial aid students and if you are a non-financial aid seeking student complete the Transient Form for non-financial aid students.
- If your application is approved, you can enroll at the other institution.
- If you are unsure about the course you need to take at another institution, you can
make an appointment with the EGCC Transfer Coordinator.
- You must provide an official transcript to be sent to EGCC upon completion of the
course in order to receive transfer credit at EGCC.