Eastern Gateway offers career assistance to all students and alumni through a partnership with Ohio Means Jobs. This service is designed to assist in the quest for part-time and full-time employment. .
Students, graduates, and alumni may register at the Ohio Means Jobs website.
Check out these links for job information and listings. For additional website addresses, contact Ohio Means Jobs at EGCC at 740.266.9665.
- www.hirenet.net using the code JEGCC2817. This site shows job openings across the U.S.
- www.employmentguide.com This site shows Pittsburgh area jobs.
- www.ypss.com This site shows summer jobs.
- www.scsc.state.pa.us This site is for Civil Service positions.
- www.employment.pa.gov This site is for Non-Civil Service positions.
- https://ohiomeansjobs.com/omj/ This site connects employers with job seekers who live in Ohio, near Ohio, or want to move to Ohio
- www.indeed.com This site is a search site for employment opportunities by major
- www.cwds.state.pa.us Pennsylvania Career Link for job postings
- www.statepatrol.ohio.gov. Career Link for Ohio State Highway Patrol
- www.jobs.livecareer.com This site shows job openings across the U.S.
- www.entryleveljobs.net Find entry-level jobs near you.
- Contact OhioMeansJobs for additional career links
NOTE: On First Energy's career website, Power Plant Technology can be found at First Energy.