ShaleNET Program Registration
All participants of ShaleNET Programs must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a social security number
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have registered with Selective Service (males born after 1960)
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Be committed to 100% completion of program requirements and attendance of all program activities
Registration is required and seating is limited. In order to be registered for the industry specific training portion of ShaleNET, eligible participants must complete each step outlined below. Detailed instructions are available in the Participant Booklet.
Step 3 Schedule an appointment with your local One Stop to determine WIA Eligibility. Contact information can be found in the Participant Booklet.
Step 4 Attend a TABE testing session. Call to schedule a test time.
Step 5 Review ShaleNET Program approval status with Eastern Gateway.
Call 740.264.5591, x310 for more information.