SafeGulf orientation is an environmental health and safety standard specifically designed for contractors working in the Gulf of Mexico.
Training topics include:
- Accident Prevention Signs & Tags
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Confined Space
- Drug & Alcohol
- Electrical Safety (Non Electrical Worker)
- Fall Protection
- Fire Prevention and Portable Fire Ext.
- Hazard Communication & Hazwoper
- Walking Working Surfaces
- Offshore Orientation (T-1) & Evacuation
- PPE & Respiratory Protection
- MMS Marine Debris NTL
- Prevention of Workplace Violence
- Incident Reporting and Investigation
- Hand Safety
- Back Injury Prevention
- Intervention & Behavioral Safety
- Job Safety and Environmental Analysis
SafeGulf provides a set of consistent, minimum health, safety, and environmental awareness level training and orientation requirements for oil and gas and other contractors working in the Gulf of Mexico.